The Gregory M. Carr Family Lounge is a special place. You and your guests can enjoy a private coat check, beverages, and light snacks in a wonderfully inviting environment with your friends while you wait for the curtain to go up.
Please consider becoming a Patron Level member ($750 and up) to the Alaska Center for the Performing Arts. Access to the Patron Lounge is one of the many exclusive benefits for our major donors. The Lounge is open one hour prior to curtain and at intermission. Generally, the lounge is open during most events in the Atwood Concert Hall and the Discovery Theatre.
To make a contribution or for more information about the Patron Lounge, please contact Erynn Bell, Community Engagement Manager at email@example.com / 907-263-2923.
We are excited to annouce elevated service in the Patron Lounge for your benefit and enjoyment. Crush Bistro & Bottle Shops, the PAC’s new concessionaire, will be providing drinks, lite snacks and service to our Patron Lounge members before shows and at intermission.
Important Patron Lounge Info (updated 9/1/21)
- Patron Lounge members will check-in outside the lounge doors – for events through September 2021 members will get their new Patron Lounge cards on-site at the time of check-in. The old cards and system will be discontinued.
- Patron Lounge capacity limit – 30 people at one time, until further notice
- First-come, First-served
- Crush will provide all bar/drink service and individually wrapped, personal-sized lite bites
- Please have your ID available for bar service
- For 20/21 season members, benefits can be extended through December 31, 2021
- Member benefits are good for one year from your last contribution
- Not sure when your last contribution was made? Contact Erynn Bell, Community Engagement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org / 907-263-2923.
Our Patron Lounge opens 1 hour before these events: